Zendo Project Application ProcessTo Volunteer with Zendo Project at any Event, Please Follow Instructions Below
Apply to Volunteer
To volunteer with the Zendo Project, you must complete these 4 steps:
- Login/Create an Account
- Review/Update your Contact Details
- Review/Update your Zendo Profile
- Apply for a Specific Event
- The 4th step is Crucial! — you must create a Zendo Profile AND apply for an event!
- Once you have a profile, it will be saved, and you will not need to resubmit it each time.
- The Event Application is the only way we know when you are interested in a specific event!
- Click here to see a list of events that we are attending this season
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Step 1: Login/Create an Account
If you have applied for an event within the last year:
- Your profile should still be on file
- You can simply enter your username (which should be your email address)
- Click the blue “Login” button.
If you are new to volunteering with the Zendo Project, or have not volunteered with us recently:
- Click the blue “Create Account” button
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you aren’t sure whether you are in the system, or you forgot your password:
- Click the “Reset Password?” link
(below the Login & Create Account blue buttons)
- The system will verify your account
- You’ll be sent you an email with instructions for resetting your password.
If have technical issues, please email email@example.com, and we will assist you.
Step 2: Review/Submit your Contact Details
Once you are logged in:
- Review the information on the “Update Contact Details” tab
- Ensure that your personal information and email and phone number are up-to-date.
- This will be the information we use to contact you – please ensure that it is correct!
- Click the Save button after you’ve made changes to your contact details, and you will be taken to the Zendo Profile tab
- If you don’t need to make any changes, click the Zendo Profile tab
Step 3: Review/Submit your Zendo Profile
If you have applied before:
- Please review your Profile to ensure that the information is current
- Make any changes or additions that are relevant to providing peer support and may add to the strength of your application.
If you are applying for the first time:
- Take the time to complete each section
- Provide relevant and compelling answers as to why you should be considered for providing psychedelic peer support
Keep in mind that our applications are competitive, and we often receive 4-5 times more applicants than we have spots available! We do read your answers, and the content of what you provide matters.
Be sure to click the Save button when you’re done to move to the Event Applications tab, or click on the tab directly, if you don’t need to make any changes.
Step 4: Apply for Specific Events
To apply for a specific event:
- Follow the link in the Event Applications Tab
- Submit your interest in any event that is currently accepting applications
Once you know that your profile is current, you can access the Event Application directly when new events are announced by clicking the button below!